I would like to share with you 21 Steps to Effectiveness that will support you keeping focused, staying on track and getting success where you really want or need it!
These are great for all individuals to complete, Practitioners and Clients alike.
If you want to increase your effectiveness and find it easier to achieve what you want the followings steps are for you:
- Make a list of ALL the things you have to do – A To Do List - refer to it daily.
- Get an Appointment Calendar. Put ALL your appointments on it – refer to it daily. Plan your time and stick to it.
- Make a list of all the things you have started but not completed. Complete the list, or cross it off and decide not to do it.
- Make a list of all the things you have started, are on–going, and which are incomplete. Complete the list, or cross it off and decide not to do it.
- Make a list of all the things, which have being going on a long time but you have just not completed.Complete the list, or cross it off and decide not to do it.
- Make a list of all the agreements you’ve made. Fulfill all past agreements or renegotiate and make new agreements with any that you can’t fulfill.
- Take care of your physical body – eat well, exercise well, sleep well. Because then you can do everything else effectively!
- Plan how much time it will take to do each step and be really realistic.
- Book the time to complete each step in your appointment calendar and stick to it.
It is that simple but you have to be committed so you can create effectiveness! Before you know it you will get each activity achieved and ticked off! And just imagine how great it will all feel. You will start reaping the benefits of completing these steps and start becoming more effective in the areas you really want to be spending time on. What a fantastic thought!
TIP: If you are assigning these Steps to coaching clients they can be assigned a few at a time or all at one time.
Consider what is best for the individual client so that they are set for success. Always agree when they will complete them by and ensure they stick to their commitment.
These Steps are just one of the tool sets provided by NLP Coaching. We hope you have found them useful. If you would
like to know more about these Steps or what else is available to help you or clients get the results you want please contact us.